Digita offers software and services so people, organisations and apps can easily get started with the W3C Solid standard.
Our first product, use.id, is a SaaS platform that allows organisations to receive data, share data and build an ecosystem for datasharing and is based on the Solid standard. Our customers are in the eHealth, government and many industries located worldwide.
We are experiencing a growth in both our customer base and developers. For this reason, we are looking for a Chief Architect. Do you want to be part of the revolution?
Our Chief Architect
- Manages the technical implementation and the architectural vision of our products.
- Solves fundamental architectural challenges with regards to Tim Berners-Lee’s Solid, linked data and distributed personal data management.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English or Dutch.
- You don’t mind working remotely.
- You have a master’s degree in IT, Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering and 10+ years of professional experience in IT.
- Have hands-on experience with developing and setting up SaaS applications
- Any knowledge of agile methodologies, service management or project management are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to choose between contract / freelance position.
- Excellent pay, a company car and other fringe benefits.
- Flexibility on working remote or in the office.
- Lots of opportunities to grow, personally and professionally.
- Learn from and work with internationally renowned experts in the Solid- and linked data domains.
You’ll be joining an ambitious start-up on a mission to give people more control over their personal data. Make an actual difference to this world and help us to accelerate the adoption of a Solid-based personal data web.