Digita offers software and services so people, organisations and apps can easily get started with the W3C Solid standard.
We are experiencing a growth in both our customer base and developers. For this reason, we are looking for a Tech Leader.
Our tech leaders
- Are entrusted with their own projects.
- Manage both the technical implementation and the team of developers working on them.
- Identify and implement solutions that match the needs and budget of our customers.
- Solve fundamental architectural challenges with regards to Tim Berners-Lee’s Solid, linked data and decentralised personal data management.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English or Dutch.
- You don’t mind working remotely.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT, Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering and/or 4-10 years of professional experience in IT.
- You have a feeling for leadership. You can assign tasks to a team of developers and ensure the quality of their work.
- You have good time management skills and a good ability to prioritise work as you will be working on different projects at the same time.
- Any knowledge of agile methodologies, service management or project management are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay, a company car and other fringe benefits.
- Flexibility on when and where you want to work.
- Lots of opportunities to grow, personally and professionally.
- Learn from and work with internationally renowned experts in the Solid- and linked data domains.
You’ll be joining an ambitious start-up on a mission to give people more control over their personal data. Make an actual difference to this world and help us to accelerate the adoption of a Solid-based personal data web.