Digita offers software and services so people, organisations and apps can easily get started with the W3C Solid standard.
Our first product, use.id, is a SaaS platform that allows organisations to receive data, share data and build an ecosystem for data sharing and is based on the Solid standard. Our customers are in the eHealth, government and many industries located worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for an Online/Content Marketeer. Do you want to be part of the revolution?
- Responsible for creating content (websites, social media, e-mails, video tutorials, online marketing campaigns, etc.) and independently managing own marketing projects.
- You are responsible for developing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing an online marketing action plan that achieves the intended results and increases awareness of use.id.
- Together with your colleagues you make a digital marketing plan (including SEO, content marketing and analytics), execute it, follow it up and adjust it where necessary.
- You identify new marketing opportunities and initiate new projects through close collaboration with sales and product managers.
- You work closely with the Business Development manager to create reports and show the results.
What kind of talent are we looking for?
- You are fascinated by new technologies.
- You have a smooth pen and you can empathise with your target group.
- You already have relevant experience as an online marketeer and are fascinated by new technologies.
- You know how to record and edit audio and video.
- You already have experience with SEO, SEA, Social Media, Google Analytics, Pipedrive, etc.
- I like to develop and follow digital marketing projects from A to Z.
- Work organised and communicate smoothly with internal stakeholders.
- You like to deliver quality and achieve results in teams, but you can also work alone.
- You are creative, think proactively and take initiative.
- You are fluent in English, but you can also speak Dutch and preferably French